Search This Blog

Saturday 16 October 2010

Family Cards including Golden Wedding.

The first is one I did for my sister for one of her grandsons. The sheet was one of Audreys from Lilac garden thought it appropriate as most young men are into cars.












This is for my brother and sister in law who are celebrating their Golden Wedding in November.




And finally one I did for my sister for one of her granddaughters.











I embossed with the Budding vine folder and used one of Nikkys lovely ladies decoupaged.Added MS punched fans on the corners finished with pearls and a brown flower ....


2 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Hello there!!! Wow I seem to have been away for so long! So sorry I haven't been about to check out your wonderful creations... you have been working hard I see and each one is as lovely as the next! Will try and keep up from now on I promise xxxx

Jackie said...

Love the Golden Wedding one... Like Louise Emma, I havent popped by of late, and om goodness you have been sooo busy... Some really fabby cards hun...xx