Search This Blog

Saturday 20 August 2011

Two new xcut nestie cards






Their was 20% off in my local craft shop today so treat myself to the hearts and star x cut nesties. .Had to have a play and here are the two cards Ive made.
The christmas one I tried to use as many embossing folders as I could.... think it works do you? The second one is for an Aniversary again used a Few folders for effect.
Not alot of point in having all these folders and not using them thats my excuse anyway.
Enjoy your weekend.











3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

LOL great excuse if you ask me!
Both look fab hun, love the heart its gorgeous!
Hugs Shell xx

Mina said...

well with that much discount it would have been rude not to treat yourself wouldnt it Myra lol...I love white cards and these two are stunning...the textures are perfect for them
Mina xxx

Wellnifty said...

Two gorgeous cards Myra, love the heart one, must look out for those folders xxx