Search This Blog

Thursday 8 September 2011

Making a start on family Christmas cards







Thought Id make a start on family christmas cards so started with the youngest granddaughter Just used Fizzy Moon decoupage on a white shimmered card added a flower I made following Bevs instructions some snowflakes some bought and some punched out myself Threaded the ribbon on a twist so it had like a kiss effect and added a circular sentiment that a crafting buddy designed for me.Hope she likes it..












6 comments:

Sue said...

Lovely card Myra,good for you doing Christmas cards.
Sue xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

I'm sure Emma will love it hunie its gorgeous & I do love Fizzy Moon sucha cutie!
Have a fab weekend
hugs shell xx

Wellnifty said...

Gorgeous Myra, love what you did with the ribbon, I bet Emma loves it xx

Alice said...

pretty colors and details. lovely card!

Mina said...

oh wow its fabulous Myra, I love how you used the ribbon its so beautifully done and such a brilliant idea
Mina xxx

Julie said...

Super Crimbo card, Myra!! Juliexx