Search This Blog

Saturday 26 May 2012

Two Debbie Moore images

The first is made using the new patchwork folder by Boofle which is very popular and DM Fairy sheet decoupaged.
The second is one Ive just done for my sisters neice Ive made this after coming in from the garden to cool off abit I hope youre enjoying this lovely weather we are experiencing. This is a lovley DM lady decoupaged I found her in the sale bin I also got her in 3 different colours well I couldnt miss a bargain now could I.

2 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Two lovely cards Myra! I have tried to order this Boofle EF but no luck I actually had it on order and then they contacted me to say it was out of stock!! Hugs Susan x

Mina said...

two stunners Myra but wow wow wow to that first one its beautiful and looks really magical
Mina xxx