Search This Blog

Sunday 11 November 2012

Well this nearly got Chucked !!!

I wanted to make a drawer card for my youngest granddaughter who will be 14 in December she informed me that her favourite colour is now yellow it is always changing lol.I only had a green drawer card kit left so I covered with yellow paper the drawer and the casing were no problem but for the life of me I kept putting the easel card part on the wrong
way!!! In the end I had to compromise and use a flower shaped card I edged this with yellow ink and embossed with the patchwork folder then added a desire die cut in yellow and a decoupaged fairy.I embossed the strip with happy birthday and a flower folder.added some handmade flowers in yellow and a few pearls.In the drawer is couple of the bracelets that are all the go and a key ring Ive just got to find something for her pressie now.Just hope she likes it after all the trouble......

3 comments:

Wellnifty said...

It's lovely, I think she will love it Myra, Well done xxx

Shirley Young said...

Glad you persevered Myra it would have been a shame to throw it away as it has turned in to a beautiful card.

Kimbo said...

It's lovely Myra and certainly not one for the bin. I'm sure she'll love it x